Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm so "FANGFUL" for you!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!  I love this holiday.  Today I am going to share with you some of the goodie bags I made for my daughter's 2nd grade class, and some that I made for my soccer team.  There is a lot of them so I will only share a little bit, I don't want to have a super long post. 

For the 2nd grader's my daughter picked out the colors, the "fangful" stamp, and the bat.  I was surprised at what she wanted, for being only 7 years old, but they turned out pretty good.

I used the Happy Hauntings & Gypsy Wanderings cartridges and the Martha Stewart drippy-goo punch, Stampin Up ink and MPS-Spookalicious stamp set.




Here are some of the 15 bags I made for the soccer team.  I had fun making these for all of my girls, and they had fun looking at them and trying to figure out which one they wanted.

I used the Mini-Monsters cartridge, Halloween paper from K&Company and Creative Imaginations, Stampin Up ink, a white gel pen, brads, all stamps from the MPS-Spookalicious stamp set.






Thank you so much for stopping by, and I wish you all a Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!