Monday, October 22, 2012

Visiting Teaching Halloween style!

Well, today I am sharing halloween goodie bags I made for my visiting teaching for this month.  I like how they turned out.  I kept them easy and simple, but still cute. 

Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, PPDU, Mini-Monograms
Stamp from MPS-Spookalicious set
Stampin' Up ink
white gel pen


Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, Mini-Monograms, Mini-Monsters
Stamp from MPS-Spookalicious set
Stampin Up ink
paper from K&Company Spooktacular stack


Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, Mini-Monograms, PPDU
Stampin Up ink for shading
paper from K&Company Spooktacular stack


I hope you were all inspired to create something for someone else too, Thank you for stopping by to see my creations.  I have more coming up tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!