Friday, March 1, 2013

Hugs & Kisses for my kids!

Good morning, I wanted to get all of my Valentine posts up in February but I didn't quite make it.  So today I am sharing with you the treat bags I made for my kids for Valentines.  We celebrated with a special breakfast also.
I will start with my oldest daughter she is 14 and her favorite color is orange.  I was actually surprised that I liked the end result of her bag.



Cartridge: TBBM
Stamp is from My Pink Stamper
Ink used is from Colorbox
Orange Stickles were used on the heart
Everything else was from my stash, old things that I pulled out and used.

The next one is for my second daughter she is 7 and likes the color red. 
 I absolutely love this bag!


Cartridge: TBBM
Paper is from Bo Bunny
Stamp is from Fiskars
I used Black embossing powder from Stampendous for the Sentiment
White gel pen on the black heart and Glossy Accents on the red heart
Ribbon is from my Stash

and last but not least is my little guy.  I tried to make it for a boy but I still used hearts, after all it is for Valentines.  I thought this one turned out pretty cute.



Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook,  George & BS
The hearts are from an old Marvy Craft Punch
I used a white gel pen for the little starts in between the hearts
and then just some dimensionals to pop up the stars

Thanks for visiting, hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!