Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lavender & Cream Wedding card

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good day. tomight I am sharing with you a wedding card I made for the daughter of a friend of mine. Of course I used her wedding colors. I got the layout idea of the card from Kristina Werner. She has an amazing blog and is very talented.

My friend has another daughter getting married soon also, so I will be making her a card as well. I will post pics and share when I get it finished.  Well, on to my creation!




Stamp sets are from Stampin Up (it's old) and TPC Studios
inks are from a Zig writer, Bazzinks, and Colorbox.
I also used some glitter chalks from Pebbles Inc. (it doesn't show up in the pics very well)
I used the circle cutter from Creative Memories
I made the banner by hand
Edge Punch is Martha Stewart
Ribbon is from JoAnn's

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!