Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Birthday to Emily and Gracie

My daughter helped me make these Birthday Goodie bags for her twin friends. They invited her to their party last Saturday.  I whipped these up that morning with some help from my daughter. She told me to make them the same but different because that's the way the twins are.  This is what we came up with, and we filled them with some treats, chapstick, and hair ties. 








Supplies:
TBBM cartridge
Pink and Purple paper from my stash
Sei Patterned paper
Bazzill marshmallow cardstock
Close to my Heart " Cutie Pie" stamp set
Fiskars: Birthday Bash & Cupcakes and More stamp sets
Versamark & Memento Tuxedo Black inks
Promarkers to color cupcakes
Stampedous Detail White embossing powder
Pink and Purple ribbon from my stash
Stickes and Wink of Stella 
Velcro

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!