Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Valentine's for School

I know I'm late in sharing this with you but I still wanted to post it. 
Here are the Goodie bags I made for my daughter's 4th grade class and for her Teacher. She loves to help me out and pick out what colors and paper and stamps to use. 




Paper: Red, White and pink cardstock from Recollections & Licorice twist Bazzill cardstock
Close to My Heart "Love Is" stamp set & 
Lunch Box Notes stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
Inks: Versamark, Stampin' Up Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black & 
Crystal white pigment ink
Embossing Powders: Stampendous Detail Black & Detail White, Ranger Rich Red,
 & Zing Grapefruit powder
White gel pen 




Cartridges: TBBM2, Ribbons & Rosettes cartridge
Patterned paper is from Bo Bunny
Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock, red and pink paper from my stash
adhesive- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider & glue gun
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!