Sunday, January 30, 2011

MPS Yummy Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone,
I don't normally post on Sundays but, I actually had time to do something. 
Over on My Pink Stamper she had a challenge to make something yummy, it was for pink imagine wednesday.  Well, I don't have an imagine so this is what I came up with on my regular cricut. 
 


The picture doesn't show very well, but the colors are very bright and energetic. I really liked this card, I thought it was just fun!
The card is actually a lime green color, and the pinks and torquoise are a lot brighter.

The patterened paper is discontinued from Breezy Design, the rest of the paper I just got at the store, I used a punch from Fiskars for the scallop border, the lollipop is from the Mickey and Friends cart.  I used stickles for the sparkle on the inside of the lollipop, and the "Sweet Stuff" stamp is from Stampin' Up. 
 Feel free to let me know what you think of it.

1 comments:

Kim said...

This is such a cute card. I love your use of glitter in the lollipop. I have left you a stylish blogger award at http://kimizkraftz.blogspot.com/. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!