Monday, January 9, 2012

Candy Cane Christmas Bags

I hope everyone is having a great day so far,  I almost forgot to show you another little christmas gift I made for my daughter and her friends.  She told me what she wanted and here is how it turned out!  I think they are way cute, you will have to let me know what you think!





My daughter sure had fun with these too, she picked out some fun little goodies to fill them up with.

Cartridges: Once upon a Princess, Simply Charmed
Ink is from Stampin Up and Colorbox 
My Pink Stamper Stamps-Simply Sweet Occasions
Stickles
Patterned Paper is from Creative Imaginations

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you all have a good day! 
Don't forget to leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!