Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thank You Cake

My Birthday ended up not turning out that great this year, but I did have a friend of mine take me out for some frozen yogurt the next day.  That made me feel so good, and boosted me up more than she probably realizes.  
I wanted to give her somthing for a thank you that was different than a card, I looked through my stuff and found this piece of cake that I had made previously to have on hand. I thought it was perfect for what I was looking for.  I think she will really like it!

Sorry about the pictures, the angle came out totally wrong.  I hope you can still get the idea, just picture it like a piece of cake!



Cartridge: TBBM
Stampin' Up stamp and ink
Fiskars border punch
Ribbon
Brad
Flower punch

I hope you like it, let me know!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!