Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

It's my Birthday today!  My life is sooo crazy with an 18 month old little boy.  He is everywhere and into everything!  I want to post and blog everyday but he just won't let me.  I am taking a moment to post this while he is at the store with Dad. 

I made this card for my last card swap group that was at the beginning of the month.  Our theme was Birthday.  I thought it appropriate knowing that I would be celebrating mine.  I had a lot of fun making this card, I really like how it turned out and so did my group.  I hope you like it too!




Cartridge: Doodlecharms
SEI striped paper
Stampin Up Stamp and ink
Colored pencils
Glossy accents
Stickles
Fiskars border punch
ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog!
See you soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!