Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Family Scrapbook Layouts

I just remembered that I haven't shown you guys the scrapbook pages I made for my parents and my in-laws for  their albums.  This is what I give them for Christmas.  I like doing this instead of buying something because they already have so much, what I am giving them is priceless, and it is a good way for them to know how their grandchildren are growing up.

Sorry about the pictures, I didn't have a good background, I took them at the last minute and had to stand above them.  With the lighting it was hard to get a good picture.

This first one is my oldest. She picked out what she wanted on her page and then just had me put it together.  She really likes the Simply Charmed cartridge, and the patterened paper is from SEI. I also used Bazzill cardstock, and other misc. cardstock.  Stickles and some Stampin Up ink for inking the edges. 


Sugar and Spice is my 6 year old.  She is a little bit of both.  She wanted to use the Once Upon a Princess Cartridge.  She picked out her pictures and wanted the two little paper dolls on the page.  She picked out her paper from SEI.  We had to have some stickles on there and some shading with Stampin Up ink.


My little man is growing up so fast.  I had a lot of fun making his page.  I used the B is for Boy cartridge on his layout.  I love the colors and the overall look of it.


I had fun making my husband's layout.  He picked out his pictures and patterned paper (DCWV).  I used the Boys Will Be Boys, and George cartridges.  I had to use the HERO title for him, because he is a hero to our children.  They look up to him a lot.   


Last of all is mine.  I never have that many pictures because I am always the one taking them.  I found some to use and made mine with my favorite color scheme.  The flowers are from Plantin Schoolbook, and George.  My title is from the Gypsy Wanderings cart.  I had to use Stickles!  I also used my Cuttlebug, and some brads.


Thank you all for taking the time to stop by my blog and check out my projects.  I hope you like them and are inspired by them. 
 

2 comments:

Missy said...

Your layouts are all terrific, you have a great balance of images while still focusing on the pictures!!

Missy said...

Your layouts are all terrific, you have a great balance of images while still focusing on the pictures!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!