Saturday, August 25, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIA!

Hello, long time no post.   Today I  wanted to share with you a cake box I made for Natalia.  She is one of the 13 girls we have on our soccer team, the season is just starting and I have birthdays to celebrate.  Natalia's birthday is today and next week I will share some birthday boxes for a couple of girls who had there birthdays in the off-season.
I actually made this cake box for Natalia a few months ago when I had time to get a head start on things.  I think it turned out pretty cute, and I know she is going to love it!





Cartridges: TBBM, Simply Charmed
Doodlebug polka dot paper
Fiskars border punch
My Pink Stamper stamps-Everyday Occasions
Stampin' Up Ink
Stickles

Thank You for visiting my blog, I hope you have been inspired.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!