Friday, August 31, 2012

Celebrate You!

Good morning everyone, I am sharing yet another Birthday Cake box today.  It seems all I do is Birthday themed projects.  Well, Halloween is coming (my favorite holiday) and I have many projects that I want to do for that, I just hope I can finish all of them. 

Well, on to my project for today, this one was made for Maddie. She is a very fun and energetic girl.  Orange is her new favorite color.  I decided to go with really bright and fun colors for this one. Hope you like it!




Cartridges: TBBM, Mini-Monograms
I used my cuttlebug on the white paper and colored in some of the dots to make my own patterned paper.
Stamps: MPS-Simply sweet Occasions & Stampin' Up
I heat embossed the cupcake stamp with black powder from Stampendous
flower is from a punch
small tags are from the sizzix
ribbon from my stash
and of course Stickles!

Thank You so much for visiting my blog.  I appreciate you and your comments!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Terrific box! The colors are great and the topper looks so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!