Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Turquoise Birthday Box for Ngaia!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good day.  Here is one of the two birthday boxes I am making this week.   Ngaia's is a new girl on our soccer team.  I don't know her that well, and just decided to make one in turquoise in the hope that she will like it.  I found out her favorite color is turquoise, so I guessed pretty good.  I am giving it to her tommorrow so I will find out then if she likes it or not.  I hope you do, I love how it turned out. 




Cartridges: TBBM, Once upon a Princess
My Pink Stamper Stamp-Simply Sweet Occasions
Cuttlebug on the cupcake
Black Stickles on the sides

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you will come back to see more of my creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!