Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Birthday Bags #1, #2 and #3

Here are a few of the birthday bags I made for my soccer girls this year.  Sorry I haven't posted for a while. life is just crazy!  All the bags were cut from the TBBM cartridge.


For the first bag I used a chipboard embellishment from imaginesce.  The scalloped circle and the stamp are from Stampin' Up. I used white embossing powder from Stampedous and pink Stickles for some sparkle.  


Scalloped circle, stamp and ink are Stampin' Up. Stickles for the glitter. Black glitter paper is from Coordinations, patterned paper is from my stash.


Paper is from the Colorbok Confetti paper pad, Stamp is from Close to my Heart. I used white embossing powder and the ribbon is from the $1 bin at JoAnn's.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my projects, there are many more to share.  I am super busy getting ready for our local fair where I have a booth of homemade crafts.  I am creating everyday I just haven't had the time to post.  So I am hoping I can sneak in a post here and there as I am working on everything.  Let me know what you think of my projects and I wish you all a happy crafting day!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!