Friday, July 19, 2013

Birthday Goodie Bags #7, #8, and #9

Today I am going to share even more Birthday Goodie Bags.  I make these every year for our soccer team.  We had about 15 girls on our team this last season. I really like how many of them turned out, I hope you do too!


I used the TBBM cartridge for the purse
Paper is from Doodlebug, the balloon is a die cut that I had in my stash. The stamp is from Stampin' Up embossed with some blue embossing powder.  I used a blue marker to sguiggle the balloon string. I used Colorbox blue ink for the shading around the edges.  The blue ribbon is from my stash also.


This one was really pretty simple.  Paper is from Doodlebug, ribbon from my stash, stamp and ink from Stampin' up, flower punched with an old EK Success punch. I put a blue brad in the flower to finish it off. TBBM cartridge used to make the purse.


This bag was made using a stamp and espresso embossing powder from Stampin' Up.  A brown marker for the dots, ribbon from my stash, and paper from an SEI-Happy Day paper pad. Oh, and cut using the TBBM cartridge.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects! I have just a few more bags to share and then I can show you what I made for Teacher Appreciation (that was months ago).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!