Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Have a Heart Challenge at SSS

I just finished this little 3 x 3 note card for the Have a Heart Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. I think it turned out pretty cute! 



Close to My Heart: Sweet Love stamp set
Memento Angel Pink, Rose Bud and Rich Cocoa inks
Sizzix tag die 
Paper and ribbon from my stash
Zig brown marker
SSS sequins
DCWV gems
Fruit Punch Stickles
Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush pen
Glossy Accents
Mounting Foam

Thanks for visiting my blog! 
Let me know what you think about my project!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a sweet card, lovely design and papers - your tag element is fabulous with the sparkling and sequins!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Jo Nevill said...

Love your cute card ! Love the tag you have made.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!