Monday, February 23, 2015

February Card Swap 2015

Our theme for February was to make feminine cards. I decided to make it more for Valentine's though. I made some little 3.25 x 3.25 note cards. I really liked how they turned out. I had fun making these because I used some new product for the first time and loved figuring things out. 





Paper: Red & White Cardstock from Recollections, &
Bazzill Licorice Twist Cardstock
Close to My Heart "Love Is" Stamp set
Versamark ink
Ranger- Rich Red embossing powder
Detail Black Stampendous embossing powder
Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste from Dreamweaver
Falling Hearts Stencil from Simon Says Stamp
Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh: Sparkling Clear & Raspberry
Star Dust Stickles
Mounting Foam
Heart brads

Thanks for visiting my blog today, if you like what you see leave me a comment telling me what you like about it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!