Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Janae!

My oldest daughter's friend just had her 16th Birthday a couple of days ago, so we made a fun Gift Card holder with her favorite colors. Inside we got her a gift card to the movie theater so she can join us next time we go! 

I just love making things like this for people I know and love. Her reaction was so fun, and I think her mom's reaction was even better!  We just need to decide what movie we want to go and see. 




Supplies: 
We R Memory Keepers Chevron Embossing Folder & 
Sew Easy baker's twine in Limeade
Cuttlebug machine
Detail White embossing powder from Stampendous
Versamark ink
Doodlebug paper frills-tuxedo collection
silver brads
tombow MONO multi liquid glue
bazzill paper in navy blue
lime green paper from my scraps

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!