Monday, May 11, 2015

World's Best Teacher!

Hello all, today I am sharing with you this fun home decor piece that I made for my daughter's 4th grade teacher. I love getting to know the teacher's and I ask them about their favorite color, hobbies, when their Birthday is, etc. That helps me in making fun gifts for them throughout the year. 

This teacher's favorite color is hunter green so I chose a dark green to be the base for this project and it worked out so perfect because it made it look like a chalkboard. I really love how it turned out and she absolutely loved it and couldn't wait to hang it up in her classroom. 





Here are the supplies I used:
Locker Talk, Doodlecharms, & Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridges
Some of the paper is from DCWV & Fancy Pants Designs
All the rest of the paper is scraps from my stash
 "Hey Teacher" 3x4 stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
Versamark ink, Tea Dye Distress ink and Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Blending tool from Ranger 
White Embossing Powder from Stampedous
Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Mounting Foam
Tombow tape runner
White gel pen
gray brad

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!