Tuesday, April 19, 2022

C9 Summer Camp 2021-Arts & Crafts class part 1

 (June 26, 2021)

C9 Summer Camp Arts & Crafts class part 1 with Caly Person was amazing! I absolutely love the way these fun 3D cards turned out! 



The die set used to make these has so much potential, I can’t wait to make more fun projects with this set!



I was grateful for the step-by-step instructions that were definitely needed to put these together!




I added my own twist with some Wink of Stella glitter pen, some white gel pen and I used my alcohol inks to add some sand to my beaches, some dirt around the base of the trees, and the cabin in my mountain scene card.

 



The cool thing about these 3D cards is that they fold down flat and fit into a regular A2 size envelope and when the recipient opens it up the card will pop up and they can put it on display!




The back panel of the card is a great place to write your message to the recipient.


I had so much fun making these 3D scene cards and I can’t wait to make more! 


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Crafty Hugs,

Trisha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!