Tuesday, April 19, 2022

C9 Summer Camp 2021 Watercolor Class Part 1

 (June 25, 2021)

C9 Summer Camp Watercolor class part 1 with Kristina Werner Hansen was so amazing and super fun!

I am so happy with how my cards turned out, they are beautiful!


I have known about these techniques for a while now but I have hesitated on getting out my supplies and doing them. It was so nice getting tips from Kristina as we worked on our projects at the same time.


The 5x7 card with the black base is my absolute favorite!


I followed Kristina’s instructions and was pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out, the other watercolor flower card was doing a little different technique than the first card and my finished project was actually the second attempt at making the watercolor blend, my first one didn’t quite blend as well. After it was all dry and the flower stamped and heat embossed I mixed up some perfect pearls with water and painted the flower image so that it would stand out a little bit more from the background.




Both of these cards are definitely some of my favorite that I have ever made!

 Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have a great day!

Crafty Hugs,

Trisha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!