Tuesday, April 19, 2022

C9 Summer Camp 2021-Arts & Crafts class part 2

 (June 26, 2021)

C9 Summer Camp Arts & Crafts class part 2 with Becky Roberts was so cool!

This project took a while for me, because those that know me, know that I am a perfectionist. I wanted this wreath to look just right!



I had to pause the video many times to make sure I was doing all the steps correctly.

I added some shading to all of the flowers and leaves before shaping all the pieces and putting them together.

(you can't see the shading in the photos, but in real life, it looks really neat)



I arranged my flowers and leaves differently than Becky and I am very pleased with how my wreath turned out!

After it was all done I sprayed some shimmer spritz on it to give it a little bit of sparkle!

 

I am going to have a lot of fun playing around with this die set to make all kinds of foliage and flower arrangements!  


Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Crafty Hugs,

Trisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!