Tuesday, April 19, 2022

C9 Summer Camp 2021

Concord and 9th are one of my top favorite companies and I love their products and people!

In June of 2021, I attended my first ever online virtual retreat with them and it was so much fun! It was their first virtual event also and they did such a great job! 


They created the event with the theme of summer camp, and it was so cute. The instructors were called Camp Counselors. They each had a cabin that they were in charge of and the cabins & counselors were designated different colors from the Concord & 9th colors. 

Greg who was the camp host (C9 owner) was so fun! He dressed up like going camping whenever he was on video with us, and at night to wrap up the day we had campfire time and played some fun games. 

They had a yummy smores treat recipe in the instruction booklet along with some fun games to participate in. 


The box of contents that we all received was awesome! It was full of exclusive stamps & dies, along with some ink, paper, twine, embellishments, the instruction booklet, and more! 

They also offered some swag to purchase separately if we chose to(which I did). 


My friend Marsha signed up for summer camp as well and came over to craft with me, we had a great time!  


The following posts will be all about the fun time I had before, during, and after this amazing Summer Camp crafty retreat!


Thanks for visiting today, have a great day!

Crafty hugs, Trisha!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!