Monday, September 5, 2011

BIRTHDAY CALENDERS!!

I have missed blogging this last couple of months, all of the fun blog hops, challenges and the great inspiration I get from you fellow bloggers, but I wanted to share with you what has been taking up all of my time.

I have been getting ready for a booth at our local Peach Days celebration. I did really well with my booth, I sold quite a bit of my creations and have orders for many more. 
Here is my main source of income.  They are all different in their own way, and I can make them in many different colors to match your home decor.  They are my take on a Birthday Calender. 

I hope you enjoy them and if you have any questions leave a comment or email me, at tjscrappin@yahoo.com.  (click on a picture to few larger)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!