Saturday, September 10, 2011

Inking it up Crazy--Home Decor

Over at Inking it up Crazy Kassidy has a linking up party going on.  You just need to make something that is home decor.  She would like it to be out of vinyl if possible.  I don't have any, so I thought I would share my Birthday Calender creation!

I have just recently made a ton of these for a booth.  Check out my blog post BIRTHDAY CALENDERS to see all of the different styles I have made this in.  Enjoy! (I am showing you mine, so you can see the birthdays written in)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute idea!!! I Love it!!

Unknown said...

So super cute! What a great idea!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Cute. I love the idea.
Hope you can stop by and join my blog.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
www.SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!