Friday, September 9, 2011

MPS-Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge

Whew, I just got through the Pinkalicious Blog Hop and it's late but I wanted to share my project with you. 

The Challenge:  Make a 3D object having to do with school.  I wish I had Robyn's stamps to go with mine but maybe next time.  Here is what I came up with.



Carts: Plantin schoolbook & locker talk
paper is from my stash
ribbon is from my stash
fiskars border punch
black marker for doodling
Stampin Up ink

I had a lot of fun and hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Carrie K said...

This is really cute!

Arin F said...

I have that same paper from a million years ago! What a great way and idea to use it! Love the project!

June Houck said...

Adorable project and super cute paper!!!

Missy said...

This is a terrific little bag, the paper looks great!!!

DIANA L. said...

This came out beautiful. I love your bright colors. What a cute bag.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very cute project! TFS!!

RockinRenee said...

What a cute bag. The colors are so fun and cheery! Love your doodling too! Thanks for hopping with us and linking up!

Andrea said...

Love this! So cute.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!