Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My beautiful 13 year old

Hi everyone, sorry it has been a while.  Life just got a little busy.  But I am hoping to get back into the swing of things.  I am actually busy creating.  I am getting ready for a booth that I have at my upcoming Peach Days Celebration here in my small community.  Hey, if anybody has any suggestions on things to make that would sell let me know I am always open to new ideas. 

Today I want to share with you a page layout I made of my beautiful 13.5 year old.  She will be 14 in October.  I really like this picture, she is so pretty. 



I got the layout design from a Liz Qualman sketch
Paper is from a DCWV stack & flower paper is from Bo Bunny
Cartridges: Home Decor, George & BS, Accent Essentials
I used a Martha Stewart border punch
The gems in the flowers are from Doodlebug

Photo is from B. Couture Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!