Thursday, June 14, 2012

You're Fintastic!

Well, I just had my June Card Swap for the month and wanted to share with you what I made.  Our theme was just to use summer colors. 

I wanted to go back to the way I used to do a lot of my cards by coloring in a cute stamp.  I haven't done it for a while and just felt like making a card that way.  So here it is:




Stampin' Up stamp set and ink
Versamark ink
Clear embossing powder from Stampendous
Cuttlebug-Divine Swirls
I colored my image with colored pencils and chalk
(I don't have Copic or Pro Markers, which I would love to try)
I glittered her crown
the bubbles have glossy accents on them

I hope you like it, let me know, I love reading comments!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you come back soon!

5 comments:

Karen said...

So cute! Love the embossing and sentiment! Adorable image too! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Maribel said...

Cute image! Great summer colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!
Maribel

Lisa said...

Love, love, love the image!! And the colors are so pretty and summery!! Thanks so much for playing along at Krafty Girls :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Krafty Girls DT

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Girls!

Stacey
Krafty Girls DT

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such a cute image and I love the fun embossing, great card! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!