Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Sweet 6 year old

Well, I finally have a little time today to do this post.  I wanted to show you the layout I made of my other daughter.  I absolutely love this picture, doing this layout was a lot of fun.  It is hard to believe that she is only six years old.  She is such a fun girl with a spunky personality.

B. Couture Photography is so great!  She is really fun to work with and her photos are wonderful!




This layout was also from a Liz Qualman sketch
I made my own patterned paper using a stamp set from My Cute Stamps
A Martha Stewart border punch
Butterflies cut from the Indie Art Cartridge
Circles cut with George and BS
Ribbon is from Michaels
I used black stickles in the center of the butterflies
and I used Glossy Accents on the butterfly wings

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you liked what you saw and come back for more inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!