Thursday, June 7, 2012

Here Comes the Bride

Good day to you all.  Here is a quick post between all my running around today. 

This is a card I made for a girl I used to teach in Young Womens a while ago.  She is getting married!  She is a very fun girl with lots of personality.  I had fun making her card and I hope she likes it too.





I used Mini-Monograms
The stamp set is from Stampin' Up
I used some pencils and chalk for coloring the bride
I made the patterned paper using the stamp set
the top of the card I used my Cuttlebug on some vellum and then scraped some ink over it.
I used a tiny dab of stickles on the flowers

I hope you like it, let me know what you think!  Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!