Monday, June 4, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks

How is everyone this morning?  I wanted to do a quick post before we have to head out for swim lessons. 
This is a card I made for my card swap group for the month of April.  I know it's June.  We actually haven't swapped cards in a couple of months because of different things happening with all of us.  But I am caught up now, so for our June swap I will have the cards for April, May and June. 
The theme for April was just to use spring colors.  Well, I think of pastels during that time of year.  I ended up making it a thank you card, and I really like how it turned out.  So here it is:



I made my card on my gypsy with the Mini-Monograms cart.
The striped paper is from Breezy Design
Stamp set is from My Cute Stamps
"Heartfelt Thanks" stamp is MPS stamps-Simply Sweet Occasions
I stamped the images on DCWV pastel stack
Colorbox ink was used for stamping and edging
I shaded a little bit on my images with Pearlescent chalk from Pebbles Inc. (it doesn't really show in the picture but they really shimmer in the light.)

Thank you all for your support in visiting my blog.  Let me know what you think, I love comments!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Oh this is really pretty. Great card base, the flowers look so nice against that pretty pattern paper!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!