Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Punny-licious Birhday cards!

I realized I need to catch up on showing you guys cards that I have made for my card swap.  The one I will show you today is when we had to make a birthday card.  I wanted to use the More Punny-licious stamp set from My Pink Stamper, I couldn't decide between using "Hippo Birthday" or "Snappy Birthday" so I ended up doing both.  I really like how each of them turned out too.  I used the same basic layout for each card but changed the colors and paper.

For the "Hippo Birthday" card I used Create a Critter for my hippo, ribbon and ink from Stampin Up, Stickles, Patterned paper from Imaginisce, my Cuttelbug-swiss dots folder, and the stamp from MPS-More Punnylicious stamp set. 



For my "Snappy Birthday" card I used the turtle from Create a Critter cartridge, paper from SEI, ribbon from my stash, Cuttlebug-swiss dots folder, ink from Stampin Up, stamp from MPS-More Punnylicious stamp set; I used some clear embossing powder from Stampendous to bring out the watermark effect a little more.



I hope you all like what you see and are inspired to create something for someone else. 
Thank you for taking a look and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!