Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I hope all of you had a great weekend. 

I was not really able to play along live with National Scrapbook Day like I wanted.  I was coaching and attending soccer games for my kids.  So, I got a really late start last night. 

I am participating in NSD over at My Pink Stamper, she has so many fun challenges and great giveaways, you should play along if you're not already.  The first challenge is Cupcake Crazy (make anything cupcake).  It could be a card, layout, 3D object anything.  I actually made a layout!  I really like how it turned out.  The colors really pop!  I will be using this layout for my son's 1st Birthday that is coming up in July!




Can you believe I used Once upon a Princess cart for a boy page!  It was a lot of fun.  The dot paper is Doodlebug, and all the other cardstock is just what I have I don't remember where I got it.  I used Stampin' Up ink for all the shading.  Hope you like it, and thanks for taking a look! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!