Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Layouts

Good day all,  I was going to post pics of some cute pages I did for my two girls, but my camera died when I went to take pictures of the pages.  So after my camera charges and I get the pics I will share them with you.  In the mean time I will share something else.

Here are some layouts I did for a wedding album.  The first picture is both pages together and I took a picture of each page separately. 

For this layout I used Stampin Up' roller stamp and embossed it with silver powder.  The flowers are prima, the cardstock is, I think, Bazzill.  I just used silver brads in the center of the flowers, and the patterned paper is no longer available. 




This next layout was made using the same Bazzill cardstock the patterned paper is from the same company as above and no longer available.  I'm not sure where the ribbon came from but it is super cute, the green flower is actually a chipboard flower that I covered in cardstock and added a brad in the center.




I hope you enjoy these layouts, they were really fun to make.  Let me know what you think. 
Thanks for stopping by.  You're Great!

1 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

You've been busy making such lovely LO's! Beautiful!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!