Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ruff, Ruff

Good day everyone, just a quick post, I have a lot to do today. 

Can you believe I am still trying to finish all the projects from National Scrapbook Day.  My little 10 month old just doesn't give me that much time, plus there are the other responsibilities of cleaning and just being a mom. 

I managed to do Challenge #10 yesterday and I am finally posting it today.  The challenge was to make a scrapbook page or card with a pet in it.  Well, I decided to make a layout for our dog Onyx. 




I used the Doodlecharms, Mickey and friends, and Plantin Schoolbook carts for this layout.  The shading was with Stampin' Up and the paper is from a company that doesn't exist anymore.  Pretty simple, I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!