Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Challenge #9

For this challenge using glitz, glam and glitter I went for a softer look instead of a bold flashy look that I was thinking of at first.
The picture didn't turn out right.  The card is actually supposed to be turned the other way. (vertical)





The purple color is really pretty against the white and silver.  I used prima flowers, a little bling, some stickles, and paper from my stash.  It was pretty easy and fast to do, but I like the results, I hope you do too!  Thanks for stopping by.

I have to say this has been really fun to do and it really is a challenge to get all of these things done in the amount of time given.  To see more visit Robyn over at My Pink Stamper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!