Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD Challenge #2

Good day everyone!  For the first challenge I actually finished it last night but it was so late I didn't get it published until today.  I have just finished the 2nd challenge and it was to make something using craft cardstock.  I ended up making  a Father's day card for my dad.  He is a big Golfer. So here is what I came up with.




I used the sports mania for the golf frame, and all the paper is actually scraps.  I inked it with Stampin' Up inks with my Chizzle It to give it a softer look.  The colors remind me of my dad. I think he will like it.  I kept it really simple and I hand wrote my sentiment with a brown marker.

I hope you like it.  To get more ideas and join the challenge check out Robyn's Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!