Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduation Card

Hi all,  well I have had a busy week.  My parents have been here to help us put in a sprinkler system YAY!!  I am so grateful for their help.  While they were here I taught my mom how to use her cricut.  She is excited to go home now and complete some really cute projects.  I can't wait to see them. 

Here is a card I did while they were here.  It is a graduation card for one of the young women who I have coached in the past.  She is such a cute girl.  I made the card with our school colors.




All the paper is just simple cardstock.  I used my cuttlebug on the red paper and I cut the graduation cap from the Locker Talk cart.  The ribbon is some that I had and I used silver stickles on the tassel.  I also inked the edges of the cap with some black ink from Stampin' Up. 

Simple and Sweet!  Hope you like it,  Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!