Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Challenge #6

Here is what I came up with for this challenge:  Incorporate a tag into your project.  I just made a simple card.  With not having that much time I have to keep things as simple as I can. 


This is a 4x4 card. The paper is basic cardstock you can get anywhere, the flower is a prima flower, I used Stampin' Up and Colorbox ink for the shading, the divine swirls folder with the cuttlebug, added a little glitter and a brad, oh and the ribbon is just some I had. 

I figure this card could be used for anything to do with girls so I didn't put a sentiment on it until I figure out what I will use it for. 

To see more great ideas check them out HERE.  Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!