Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD Challenge #3

Well, I started this one pretty good on time and then I had to stop in the middle of it to eat.

This challenge is to make something with a breast cancer awareness theme to it.  I have to admit it was a little challenging, I don't have any carts or stamps that are the ribbon symbol.  I ended up using the Gypsy Wanderings phrase HOPE.   I of course used pink, but in the end I am not too thrilled with how it turned out.  I hope you like it though. 

I used a fiskars punch for the border.  Ink from Stampin' Up, and the paper and ribbon are from my stash. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Head on over to www.mypinkstamper.com to see more great ideas using this theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!