Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday's Everywhere!

Hello all, I hope everyone is having a great day.  I wanted to do this quick post to show you some of the fun birthday bags I have been making for the girls on our soccer team.  They love them, and each of the girls are looking forward to getting theirs for their birthday.   

I enjoy making them.  Each one is different. Made especially for the girl and her personality. (and her favorite color)

Tiffany's favorite is obviously purple. I used TBBM, Once upon a princess carts, a stamp from Stampin' Up and also the ink, a white gel pen, ribbon, and stickles.


Sierra loves red, and is a fun energetic girl.  Her box is from Plantin Schoolbook.  The party horn is Simply Charmed, ink and stamp from Stampin' Up, and of course stickles.


Kenzie is a cute girl who loves the color green.  Her box is Once upon a princess.  I found this sticker and added some stickles to it and popped it up with a pop dot. I also used the Happy Birthday folder with my Cuttlebug and rubbed orange ink across it.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The ink is Stampin' Up.

I hope you all enjoy and have a creative day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!