Thursday, March 12, 2015

B is for...(SSS Monday Challenge)

Today I am sharing a card I made for the Monday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. The challenge was to make something inspired by the letter B. I chose to make a card with a Beautiful, Blue, Butterfly!  I also used this card for my card swap that I had last night.  

I stamped the butterfly in a light blue ink and used a Wink of Stella fine glitter dust pen to trace the butterfly. I wanted it to be a brighter blue and I love the glitter that come through in the pen. I used these pens for the sentiment also. I ended up handwriting my sentiment because I don't have a stamp in all of my stamps that says Beautiful. 



Supplies:
Bazzill Marshmallow &  Classic Blue cardstock
Once upon a Princess Cartridge-for the tag
Winged Things stamp set from Stampin' Up
Summer Sky Memento ink
Zig Wink of Stella fine glitter dust pens
Colorbox ink in Antique Pewter
blue smooch spritz 
silver twine


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!