Saturday, March 21, 2015

Baby Boy Banner and Decor!

Today I am sharing the gift that I made for the cutest little Mom-to-be!  She asked me to make a banner for the baby's room when I questioned her about what to get her for the baby shower.  I took it a step further and made a decor piece to accent the banner and help get the baby's room a good start. 



Supplies for the banner:
Cream cardstock from my stash
Orange paper from Cricut Earthtones paper pad
Coredinations cardstock in Latte
Nana's Kids DCWV paper pad
Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridge
Tea dye Distress ink
blue ribbon
white gel pen
mounting foam





Supplies for decor piece:
Cream cardstock
light blue carstock
DCWV "Nana's Kids" & "All about Boys" paper packs
Latte paper from Coredinations
"Lion Sleeps" paper pack from K & Company
a bunch of cardstock scraps for the die cutting
Cuttlebug with Gears embossing folder from Darice
Boys will be Boys Cricut Cart
Center Tag is from Once Upon a Princess
Tea Dye Distress Ink from Tim Holtz
Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Stampin' Up Rough Edges Mini Alphabet stamp set
Mounting Foam
Tombo Mono Multi Glue 






Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog today! 
Let me know if you like what you see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!