Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Well, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! 

 I made a fun little goody to give to the ladies I visit teach and for my 3 kiddos;  I had fun making these and they took no time at all.

 I have to say I absolutely love the Lunch Box Notes Die set from Simon Says Stamp. I have used it for so many fun things and there are so many more ideas and projects that I will be using it for!










Supplies:
Cricut Expression 
Clover from PPDU Cartridge
Cuttlebug
Swiss Dots embossing folder
white gel pen
Lunch Box Notes Die set from SSS
paper and cardstock is from my scraps
I got the skinny bags from a local craft store
Skittles for the candy rainbow!

Thanks for taking a look at my blog today!
  I love to read your comments!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!