Thursday, March 19, 2015

Relief Society Invitations

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Well, my Relief Society Presidency in my ward came to me and asked if I could make the invitations for the big dinner that is coming up. I said sure, what is the theme?  When they told me the theme was "Women of Charity" I immediately got this image in my mind. 
They told me they wanted a key included somehow because it will tie into the program they are preparing. In the end I made 100 of these beautiful invitations.  





Supplies:
Recollections white cardstock, vellum & Gold Glitter paper
Cuttlebug
We R Memory Keepers- chevron embossing folder
Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad
Disney Princesses-Happily Ever After Cartridge
Gold ribbon
sewing machine

Thanks for visiting today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!