Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thanks for everything

Good morning to all, today I wanted to share with you a card I made just to have on hand. You can never have enough thank you cards for all those wonderful people in your life that help you out when you need it. 

I really like the color combination I used on this card and I love the sparkle in the flowers too!




Supplies:
"Delight in Everything" stamp set from CTMH
Thanks stamp set from SSS
Ink colors from Memento: London Fog, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout, Tangelo, Rose Bud. 
The yellow is Memento Versa Magic in Thatched Straw. 
 Wink of Stella Fine Glitter Dust Pens from Zig
Pink paper is from my stash
Flower paper is from Doodlebug
Green paper is Colorbok
Marshmallow cardstock from Bazzill
White gel pen

Thanks for taking a look today, let me know what you think!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!